Heating and Air Conditioning Services, Installation and Repair
New Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
There does come a time when a heating and cooling unit needs to be replaced, whether due to age, damage, or the desire for a more energy-efficient system. Selecting the right system for your home is vital. Systems that are too large may result in high energy bills, while systems that are too small may not be able to adequately heat and cool your home.
If you’re looking for HVAC replacement or HVAC installation you can count on A & J Installation, a dedicated team of professionals. Our main goal is to serve our customers with the best quality services and comfort they desire. No matter how large or how small. We even offer financing to all qualified customers.
What Are Some Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Heating and Cooling System?
- Your heating and/or air conditioning system is more than 10 years old.
- Your heating and/or air conditioning needs frequent repairs and your energy bills are going up.
- Your home has humidity problems.
- Some rooms in your home are too hot or too cold.
- Your heating and/or air conditioning unit is noisy.
Still can’t decide what to do? Contact us to discuss whether it’s time to repair or replace your unit.
Heating and Air Conditioning Repair
A & J Installation provides our customers with quality heating and air conditioning services. We offer residential and light commercial services and repair.
Whether the temperature is climbing into the 90’s or dropping into the single digits, or lower, a working home heating and air conditioning unit is an absolute necessity for your comfort.
Our Heating and Air Conditioning Repair Services Include, but are not limited to:
- Refrigerant leak repair and recharging
- Compressor repair
- Fan blade repair
- Electrical repair
- Blower motor replacement
- Heat pumps
- Programmable thermostats
Expert Service – At the Best Prices
Your home heating and air conditioning equipment is a large investment. Protect your investment and keep your HVAC system working all year long, with regular maintenance from A & J Installation. Our preventative and regular maintenance service helps ensure that your home air conditioning and heating unit is operating at peak efficiency.
5 Amazing Benefits of a Properly Maintained Heating and Air Conditioning Unit
- Lower Utility Bills
- Improved Air Quality
- Increase the Lifespan of the System
- Require Fewer Repairs
- Improve Efficiency
At A & J Installation, our main goal is to serve our customers with the best quality services and comfort they desire. We provide heating, air conditioning, heat pump, boilers, and furnace services. Whether it is a new installation or routine service, we promise to provide you with the absolute best quality services, prices, and experience that you deserve. You can trust us because we have proudly served our community for over 50 years.
If you’re interested in an ANNUAL MAINTENANCE AGREEMENT, you can review what we will cover, replace and/or repair with our custom maintenance plans.
Take a moment to make sure you’re prepared for our visit. The following checklist helps your technician get straight to servicing your system.
- Know where all of the heating and cooling units are in your home.
- Perform basic troubleshooting.
- Check your air filter. A dirty air filter is a common cause of problems.
- Be ready to explain clearly what problems you’ve had.
- Know when your problems began.
- Make sure the system is accessible by the technician, including units in crawl spaces or attics.
- Put pets in a separate room.
- Make sure an adult (18 years or older) is home to let your technician in.
- Be prepared to answer the phone. Many technicians call when they’re on the way.
- If you rent, make sure you have permission to have your system serviced.
- If your heat pump is frozen, shut it off before the technician arrives so it’s thawed and ready for service.
- Have information on all prior services performed on your system readily available if possible.
- Be prepared to make a payment.
A & J Installation is committed to your comfort!
- HVAC Maintenance Plans
- Air Conditioning repair, maintenance, and installation
- Heat Pump repair, maintenance, and installation
- Furnace repair, maintenance, and installation
- Boiler repair, replacement, and inspections
- Full HVAC System replacements
- Duct Work installation and repair
- Ductless mini-splits
- Indoor Air Quality products: HEPA Air Cleaner, Media Air Cleaners, Electronic Air Cleaner, Dehumidification Systems, Ultraviolet Treatment Systems
- Home Energy Analysis
We Service All Makes and Models
Our technicians have the knowledge and experience to work on all HVAC brands, no matter what brand you currently have. Brands include Ruud, Trane, Armstrong, Lennox, Carrier, Goodman, and American Standard to name but a few.